Tips for bass fishing
What is fly fishing
Good fishing places
Good fishing places
wants to reveal the finest fishing spots, accommodations, guides
and other information.
If used intelligently, this info will
provide a lifetime of exceptional fishing vacations.
Read it carefully; decide what type
of fishing you want, how much time and money you have to spend,
and when you can go.
Then select an area in which you can
best concentrate your efforts.
Make your arrangements well in advance.
Where to obtain information on fishing
Complete fishing license information and
data relative to fishing in the various states and provinces can be obtained
through the following sources:
- Arkansas: Game and Fish Commission, Little
- British Columbia: Game and Fish Commission,
Vancouver, B. C, Canada.
- California: Division of Fish and Game,
- Colorado: Game and Fish Commission, Denver
- Florida: Game and Fresh Water Fish Commission,
- Idaho: Department of Fish and Game, Boise.
- Michigan: Department of Conservation,
- Minnesota: Division of Game and Fish,
Department of Conservation, St. Paul.
- Missouri: State Conservation Commission,
- Montana: State Fish and Game Warden,
- Nevada: State Fish and Game Commission,
- New Mexico: Department of Game and Fish,
- Ontario: Department of Game and Fisheries,
Toronto 2, Ontario, Canada.
- Oregon: State Game and Fish Commission,
- Washington: Department of Game and Fish,
Smith Tower, Seattle.
- Wisconsin: Game and Fish Department,
- Wyoming: State Game and Fish Commission,
- How To Obtain Highway Maps and Tourist
For maps, use Google Maps.
For literature pertaining to lakes and streams
and tourist accommodations, address your inquiry to the State Tourist
Bureau or use the search engines.
If you desire special information regarding
a certain town in any state, always address your inquiry to the Chamber
of Commerce of that city. If a town is small and has no regular chamber
of commerce, rest assured that your letter will reach the right people
and your inquiries will be attended to.
Or do it the easy way: Copy one of the lines
above and paste it in Google.